Central Alberta Co-op is a unique organization in Central Alberta, owned and operated by individuals within our communities for over 50 years. The strength and loyalty of our member base ensures the Co-op's present stability and future growth.
Following co-operative principles and values, we will provide outstanding service, quality products, and exceptional value, while providing meaningful careers to our employees.
Be the preferred shopping destination in the communities we serve.
Our Corporate Safety & security Department is a key component of our operations at Central Alberta Co-op. Canadian retailers are fighting an ongoing battle against theft, fraud, robbery and vandalism. They are losing billions of dollars to these crimes each year. Central Alberta Co-op is committed to protecting its members' assets. The Corporate Safety & Security team will contribute to the profitability of the company by minimizing losses through internal/external arrests and reducing injuries at work.
Our staff has equal focus on Safety & Security to Sales. Our commitment of quality service is achieved through a combination of a safe work place and security-conscious employees. Since 2006, Central Alberta Co-op has achieved it’s COR (Certificate Of Recognition) and maintained it with high score. We are proud to be in partnership with “PIR” (Partners in Injury Reduction) Program.
Preventing Crime and Loss is Everyone’s Responsibility
The following links to outside websites have been provided for your information:
- Alberta Community Crime Prevention Association - http://www.accpa.org
- Central Alberta Crime Stoppers - http://www.centralalbertacrimestoppers.ca
- Calgary Police Service - http://www.calgarypolice.ca
- Edmonton Police Service - http://www.edmontonpolice.ca/
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police - http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/ab
- Solicitor General and Public Security - http://www.solgen.gov.ab.ca/crime_prev